Thursday 23 February 2017

*Bargain Alert Over At Laura Ashley*

A really quick post tonight as I couldn't let this offer pass and not share it so my next post has been postponed in order to bring you this one!  Laura Ashley have a huge 40% off at the moment.  Yes, honestly.  I popped to a store today and grabbed a few bits (I think Mothers Day is in a months time - so I can't show what I've bought!) but wanted to share this breton I found as it's gorgeous.  It has the cutest little frills around the top of the sleeves.  Full price it is £38 but is currently £22.80 and is 100% cotton.  I sized up as I wanted a more relaxed fit.  


Now I'm sorry to follow on with bad news but I can't find it online - don't hate me, just pop to a store as it was current season and had loads in.  There is however this gorgeous red one that is £40 down to £24 and also 100% cotton.  

Roll Sleeve Top £24
Had I spied this shirt in store then I probably would have bought this too.  How gorgeous is this gingham with a tie at the neck?  It's selling out fast online so another store visit for this one too (and be warned, you will keep finding more bits and pieces to buy, I even grabbed some gorgeous Easter mini carrot biscuits for my girls!).

Gingham Blouse £30
I have just finished writing an article I have for them to go on their blog (I will post it on here soon too) however in the need to share the bargains I wanted to give you a sneak peek with this rug from them that I have in my living room.  As my whole house is under construction, I was desperate to make the lounge more my own.  We found parquet flooring after we had moved in so have had that restored but I needed a rug as missed the carpet.  This 100% wool rug comes in a variety of colours but I went for the grey.  I know the shaggy pile style is very now but sometimes I like to be different and I wanted something that wasn't fussy yet still added warmth through it's texture.  I went for the smallest size (140cm x 200cm) which was £200 but currently £120.  I really would recommend it.  


Lewes Rug from £120


So my tip is to head to store or pop online ASAP as this offer ends Sunday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...