Sunday 5 March 2017

The Jumper/Whistles Problem

Apparently I have one, along with a coat one too.  'Not another one' came from the husbands mouth when I added one to my basket whilst ordering a few dresses to try for a wedding.  None of the dresses worked but I loved this jumper too much to send it back (I secretly knew I would or I wouldn't have ordered it me thinks....!).  I've never shopped with Very Exclusive before and I still can't remember how I was alerted to their mega sale that had a further 10% off a few weeks back but I'm glad I found out.  The order arrived beautifully wrapped, bagged and boxed, it made it feel like I was receiving a gift!



This jumper was £160 down to £43.20.  It's currently still available at £48 in sizes Small and Medium.  It is a boxy style which I liked and the navy and pale pink colours were so me.  My only reserve is that it's 50% wool with some other fibres added in but I'm hoping that as it's by Whistles, they've made it well enough to withstand the test of time, despite the man made fibres involved. 


Now I know there was the other Whistles sweater I bought in Dublin in January but it was all because my mate had a grey one last year she rudely didn't get for me in the sales.  When I was looking online at Christmas I fell in love with this grey one but at £75 it was out of my reach, hence the navy one.  That was until they had a 20% off promotion......oops!  It sold out super fast, I was so lucky to get it via House of Fraser.  Like my other jumpers from Whistles I've sized up to allow for shrinkage and also for a baggier style.  


I know no one likes a show off but this was the other Whistles sweater I bagged in the sales from a department store in Dublin (full details on this post).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...