Tuesday 13 September 2016

The Boden Baseball Tee

I few posts back (here) I debated on how to spend my £15 Boden voucher and as I suspected, the cotton top won.  I have quite a collection of them now and they never really disappoint.  The chino style trousers weren't bad and the best fit (from the several pairs I ordered) were the petite in my size but I felt they would crease too much and then hang loose after being on a few hours.  I will be trying some more trousers from them though now as the cut on them was good.   


The top is 100% cotton and the only comment I would make about my colour was that as it's so lightweight it's borderline see through.  I pretty much always wear a camisole under tops so it doesn't bother me but thought it worth mentioning.  It comes in a few colours and a polka too but I prefer the original baseball style with different coloured sleeves.  If you're looking for something a little warmer in colour then the below is nice. 

Lightweight Baseball Tee £24.50
PS There's currently 15% off with free delivery and returns at the moment making these £20.83 so if you have a voucher now's the time to spend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...