Wednesday 6 July 2016

Hush & Topshop Denim Dresses

I've had some comments on my Topshop denim dress I bought the other year which unfortunately is now not available.  However I was browsing the Hush sale and found one very similar.  There aren't pockets at the front but that isn't a deal breaker as although they are a handy feature, it isn't the ideal placement for me on my dress, they are on the widest part of my body which is not where they need to be!  This Hush dress therefore ticks that extra box for some sleekness.  I have worn mine so much as being a jeans addict, I struggle to push myself to put on a dress.  A denim dress is a step in the right direction!

Hush Denim Shift Dress £35 (previously £55)
Dress; Topshop
Flipflops; Havaianas 
I like it so much I've actually decided to order another denim dress but a pinafore style.  It then just allows me to add some colour or print underneath as well.  I will keep you posted on how I get on as I've ordered the two below.

Topshop Plait Strap Denim Pini £39
Topshop Square Neck Pinafore Dress £35
PS my current Bargain Buy boots from Schuh would go perfectly with the Hush dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...