Sunday 21 February 2016

Window Shopping

Going way back to some lovelies I photographed just after Christmas in the sales. Some are just too good not to share, whether they're still available or not (and I warn you now, there's a lot of luxury items to follow - hence the 'window shopping' title).  I do love to window shop and day dream about what I would buy should money not be an issue and items didn't have to work so hard for me. Starting with some Valentino's that were more recent in Bicester Village. These aren't at the actual Valentino shop but the Kurt Geiger one that stocks a huge array of brands - so do pop in.


Miu Miu silk tops at Prada, Bicester Village in January - £50.  Yes, I was so tempted.
Currently in Zara, £49.99 suede beauties
Spotted in TK Maxx last week for £50 - Valentino sunglasses
It's a good job these were too big on me or 'dry February' may have had to have changed...!
The Christmas sales in particular are always a good time to invest in accessories and this last one was no exception.  I could have gone mad on shoes and handbags but I was so restraind.   I decided I wanted to invest in shoes that could be worn more on a daily basis than a special pair (more on them soon).  I was also not in need of a large handbag so all of the below didn't come home with me.  But how beautiful is this little lot!

Fendi at Bicester Village.  Canvas with the softest leather handles.  I still love this. 40% off down to £223.20
Chloe at Bicester Village, £795 down to £282 - the raw suede lining was just as good as the external view
Miu Miu at Selfridges £890 down to £445
Gucci at Gucci Westfield, these had 40% off from memory.  I was very tempted by the yellow as it was a cross body style bag I had my eye on
Karen Millen samples (very recently) at Bicester Village - these were £45 (from my poor memory, but am pretty sure they were under £50).  The back pack especially was gorgeous
Also at Karen Millen at Bicester, these suede shoes were also £45.  How stunning are they.  I just don't go out enough to warrant them!
From one beauty to another - these are from Manolo Blahnik and were in the Libery sale after Christmas, £650 down to £325
Completely having a play here!
With Winter feet and un-manicured toes these Chanel's still looked good - properly day dreaming about these.  They were around the £400 mark and no, not in the sale!
Finishing with something a little more accessible, these jumpers from & Other Stories.  I love a chunky knit at the moment, almost as much as a sweatshirt.  I am back in London soon and on the off chance these are still in (saw these a few weeks ago), I may just have to try one on as I love that they are that little bit different.  They were both half price at £47.50 (£95 full price - wow!).




PS Just checked and the above jumpers are both £40 online but there's £6 for delivery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...