I am not sure where this year is going, how are we nearly mid way through October already? I am still not into my Winter wardrobe yet, it's all about the big Summer vacation at the end of this month! I am however clearing out my wardrobe, getting it ready for some new Winter purchases but I'm more about what needs to go than what I need right now.
|The Summer box firmly has it's lid on it but it does need an upgrade to something slightly prettier (originally it was unseen in the loft!)|
|At one stage this was rammed with handbags...(identical shelves opposite still fairly full but no where near as many as when I first took over this wardrobe!)|
My October shopping list goes as follows;
- A fur pom pom hat. Ideally it would be cashmere with a fur pom pom but I was slacking looking for one in the sales last year and I am not good at paying full price for something. So we will see!
- Black jeans - now we are Winter bound, I kinda need to get into searching for these ASAP. I've been struggling with my Baxter skinnies for a while now as they just sit too low, Gap seems to be better so I need to spend some time in there trying on.
- Christmas party froc - yep, I need to crack on with this, time flies when you're having fun and my husbands works do is the start of December. I am considering my stripe H&M skirt below as a starting point to this outfit and re-working it in a different way.
So what did I buy from my September list?
- Wedding sandals - tick (will be sharing on another post, it's far too long a thought process to add it to this one....)
- Um, nothing else but I did randomly buy a hat (£15) from a vintage store and a new vest from one of Mary Portas's Living & Giving shops for £5. I'm fairly pleased with my lack of purchases actually!