Friday 7 February 2014

The Green Post! Featuring Topshop & Dorothy Perkins

Sorry, I may have built that up for all the 'green' people out there.  I am referring to the colour just to clear it up quickly.  I had a dash into my local town today to run a few errands and of course it would be rude not to pop into a some clothes shops.  Come on Spring, all the shops are ready, where are you?  I love seeing all the pastels come in, it is so refreshing and inspiring after all the layering we are currently having to do to keep warm.  This pale green jumper was in Topshop and is £36.  It also comes in baby pink.


I then came home to my daily 'Hot UK Deals' email to find a voucher for Dorothy Perkins.  30% off (including sale items) and free nominated day delivery.  Their version was £22, down to £11, now £7.70 delivered.  Use codes; WWWDP101 for 30% and FREENEXT for the delivery part.  Don't forget to purchase through Quidco for the additional bonus of some cash back.


If you were thinking about going the whole hog with mint green then Poundland have Revlon nail polishes in for yes, you've guessed it, £1.


I spotted this top in Topshop, a hint of green but the unusual print is what caught my attention.  It is different and a little quirky but I could really see it with a pair of tailored black cigarette pants and plain courts.  A statement piece that needs plain accessories to accompany it.  This is £36.


On my wish list is this top from River Island.  At £20 (and I rarely say this) I think it is a great, fair price point.  It is 100% cotton and comes in a lovely peach colour also.  


There are still some great reductions about so keep your eyes open when shopping.  I'm trying so hard to be good and not spend but I'm off Birmingham way tomorrow to see a friend so I don't expect it will last.  I am however in the 'housey' mood also and looking for a few furniture pieces so I may just focus on them instead.  (Sounds good writing that down, lets see if I can follow through….!).

10 comments:

  1. Look at all those deals! I must try it out! Love that Spring jumper AND who new Poundland sold Revlon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pastel colours that are out at the moment but until the weather starts to behave I can't possibly think about buying Spring coloured clothes!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great bargain that DP jumper. I must pop into Poundland to have a look at their nail varnishes. Thanks for the tip off x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought green trousers and jumper, my husband caught me trying them on and said i looked like the jolly green giant. I need to see a bit more around before I venture out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colourful Topshop top and the river island one on your wishlist, you had better get it before it sells out x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that Dorothy Perkins jumper is an absolutely steal & such a gorgeous shade of pale green - love it! Jane xxwww.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that Dorothy Perkins jumper is an absolutely steal & such a gorgeous shade of pale green - love it! Jane xxwww.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that Dorothy Perkins jumper is an absolutely steal & such a gorgeous shade of pale green - love it! Jane xxwww.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh, some lovely choices there. I love pastels too and can't wait for Spring Proper. In the meantime I'm adding a few pastel accessories xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon I think I may have to try that R Island one on just to either rule it out or buy next month, it's too good to miss!
    Dotty P's has some amazing clothes at the moment x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...