Thursday 5 December 2013

Reviewed: Boden Spring/Summer 2014 Collection

I had the pleasure of attending Boden's press day last month.  Yes, colour and ice-cream were a plenty on a wet, dull November day in London.  It was such a shame to leave all the bright cheerful clothes and venture back outside to reality, I want the lighter days and Sun back now.  That being said, at the very least take a look below at what we have to look forward to from Boden.  Consistent as ever with their variety of colour, prints and classic shapes they did not disappoint.

Pastels a plenty
Stripe linen tee £35, this candy floss pink is moving on from this seasons pink coat to next seasons tee's
Shift dress £99
Gorgeous print 
The handbag was a gorgeous leather and I loved the harsh contrast that the lining had to offer 
Beautiful brights!
Metallic boots still strong going into next season
Nautical theme
Cute white short with a great subtle pattern
An easy jumper to wear, chunky cotton knit
Navy stripes meet citrus crush! 
Cashmere cardigan £119, in love already.  That coupled with my addiction to a breton stripe and cashmere makes this a winner
Sophia jumper £69 
This has a great metallic sheen to it without it being too in your face
Cashmere jumper £119 what's not to love
Delicious!
Cable panel jumper £69
Yes, more stripe and cashmere, it calls me over to look, what can I say
I want to be wearing that dress in that picture in that setting right now…...
Have I said how much I love a cashmere jumper?  If not, here's one I love
Some great sandal styles
How well does the stripe go with this bright lemon?  Gorgeous!
Apologies if I've dangled a carrot but I promise that the collection will be available soon, so technically I'm just making you wait!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, gorgeous!! I love the white broderie shorts and the nautical-inspired clothes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those designs and colors of your clothes. Are you reselling this?

    http://TheBodyContourCompany.com
    , laser body sculpting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Such gorgeous happy colours & prints! The floral bag is gorgeous & how happy would you feel with that on your arm?! Roll on Spring I say! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...