Monday 22 April 2013

Clarks AW13 Press Day Round Up!

Welcome!
One of my favourites so far - and I'll openly admit that the way to my heart is helped along by food (shallow I know).  And on that day, Clarks delivered!  The concept upon arrival was that of a 'Market Stall' environment.  You were given a large tote to fill with the fruit and veg displayed around the room not before being talked through their fabulous collections.

Some of their displays
Random I know to take a photo of the inside of a shoe but the black suede ankle boots (named 'Curtain Ring'!) have their soft ware feature, so extra padding for dancing the night away.  The suede was so luxurious, the pictures really didn't do them justice.  Ankle straps were a big feature for next seasons party collection.

AW13 Party Shoes!
I stopped for a little tea break and scrumptious muffin whilst I jotted down some notes in their 'grassed area'.

Tea break!

Refreshed and rested I started on some more shots of their lovely boots.  The tall Italian black leather boots are a classic, a great addition to any wardrobe.  Pony skin was another feature from them, from a more casual block heeled burgundy boot to a more dressy black wedge.  Throw in a worn look ankle cowboy boot and your collection is complete!

AW13 Boot Collection

Finally some super sharp flats in the form of brogues and Clarks highest ever (yes apparently so) heel at 4" bought to you courtesy of Mary Portas - thank you Mary!  Love the spikes around the heels, adds something different to the classic court. 

Flats & their highest heel yet!
And finally me!  I wore my trusted Topshop Baxter jeans (my older ones as still love them with a worn look), a Warehouse top, French Connection coat and Marks & Spencer boots.  Not forgetting my favourite item ever, my Balenciaga Velo handbag.  Night all! x

Thank you Clarks!

10 comments:

  1. I love Clarks! They have mastered comfort and style. Looks like a great press day and you, of course, look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boots. And recently I've gained a whole new love of Clarks (now that I've got over the hideous memories of school shoes!) Looks like we've some lovely choices ahead of us in the Autumn ... which is of course, the season of new boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those hairy boots!! They are on the wish list for A/W 13. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us - looks like a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, it was a great day with lots of inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this seasons brogues from clarks and next seasons look perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those party shoes look amazing and as I struggle with heels these days, they would be great and they are very Zaraesque x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the party shoes! I struggle with heels these days but still love them so these would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have some great bits instore! Looks like you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Silver Brogues - there were more fabulous brogues, I was just having to cull some of the pictures as there were too many to share!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...