Monday 8 October 2012

Tights (and a little bit of Animal..)



I never found ones that I didn't end up tugging up every ten minutes.  So I gave up - far too easily.  Answers please if you've found the perfect pair, with details!  I really want to wear more of my wardrobe in the Winter and be comfortable doing so, so I am putting this out there as an SOS!

On a more furry note, my sister bagged the below from her local TK Maxx.  At £24.99 they are a fraction of the price of the Louboutins I blogged about previously!  But they don't have the famous red sole.  Saying that though, a few of you have contacted me to say that the red sole isn't all it's cracked up to be.  Costing lots in maintenance to re-heel and sole.  I am still undecided on that potential investment, or not, so to speak.  Compare and contrast below!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...