Thursday 11 October 2012

Discount French Connection

I feel like I've been on a bit of a roll with French Connection of late.  I recently ordered a dress and top via BrandAlley, the dress being over £100 originally, and the top around £60.  The dress is for a Winter wedding, I am going to add a lighter coloured blazer (like this) to it.  I ended up paying £32 for the dress and £19 for a 100% silk top (seen in this blog).

Picture does not do it justice

Nor does the close up!

I was then tipped off (thank you G) about the French Connection outlet site on Ebay, with furthers discounts for a day and free delivery, I ordered a few pieces.  Although these are being returned (due to fit) I am definitely keeping my eye on their Ebay shop.

Third time lucky I ended up at their outlet in Bicester Village and bagged a £195 coat for £60, another silk top and animal print jersey dress (similar on sale here just different print).  All around the half price mark.  I think the moral to this story is that if you get to know brands that work for you, you can end up getting classic pieces from their range, discounted from a variety of places.  One dress from their outlet I loved but it was only about 30% off.  I am now waiting for this to come up on one of the sites mentioned, have I said before how obsessed I am with bargains?!?  I will keep you posted on how it pans out!



Bargain with 45% wool for £60, ideally more wool content  but you can't have it all!

Needs a good press though!

I love this turned up cuff detail, great for me with short arms!
Love this print, versatile material and dress



Like this extra piping detail, makes it look more expensive



I love silk!  Not as shiny as it looks!



Zip up the back just to add extra detail and make it easier to get on and off!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...