Sunday 14 October 2012

A little bit of 'Animal' from Clarks

I had to pop into Brantano for some kiddies wellies, and never one to pass the opportunity to window shop was pleasantly surprised by what I found.  As well as my stripey tops obsession  I also have an animal print one!  These by Clarks come up large, so be prepared to go down a size.  I am a loyal ballet pumps advocate but I know the the 'slipper' shape is now also very popular so I tried both styles on to give you an idea.  I think they would look great with black tights and a dress or skirt, now it is getting colder.  If you struggle with a heel but still want to dress up your feet, I think these are a great alternative.   They are slightly cheaper direct Clarks (prices below) and both are leather.  Not bad at all Clarks!

£39.99
£29.99


I thought these weren't bad either! £50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...