Sunday 2 September 2012

Shop Window Inspiration

A little round up from my week off, here are some of my favourite window displays from our capital.  On route to Hamleys of course (if not once, twice, several times, I was reminded it was not ''Mummy's'' day out - special trip minus the baby sister) so I had to get my small fix of fashion from the shops windows as I was dragged past (sigh).  Don't forget window displays, they really do give you a brief insight into what styles are now and to come.  That aside, they also give you some fresh ideas on styling your own wardrobe.  They are a trick not to be missed people!

Anthropologie - Love this 'Carrie Bradshaw's bedroom' blue!  So bright & cheerful

Zara - it's all about black this party season!

H&M - this pink jumper is 'this weeks most wanted' on their website £12.99


H&M - printed trousers are still very much 'in'
Liberty - Alexander McQueen, say no more

Coast - black party season ahead again!

Dune - I love animal print!
Reiss - great colour pallet 
Mango - great staple,black leather jacket
Mango - who doesn't need a pair of silver heels?

Ugg - I need me some of their pumps!
Ugg - lots of colour!
H&M - sorry, had to throw this one in, Mr Beckham cheering up busy shoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...