Friday 10 August 2012

Wish List Numero Deux!


£60 French Connection @ House of Fraser
£35 French Connection @ House of Fraser


Oh what the hell, it's too hot to hit the shops so I'm dreaming and trawling the internet instead!  Moody baby day so we haven't been out (one day she will appreciate the waste of a beautiful day!) and to be honest, I have neglected the legs again so they weren't ready to be seen in daylight anyway.  Here are some of my fab finds.  Thankfully a gift voucher from Debenhams has worked it's way to me so I feel some shoes and a few years too late the Chanel Particuliere nail polish being ordering......I think I need to get out more.....
£14.99 New Look Limited Edition (Buy 1, get 1 free!)

£15 New Look Limited Edition
£15 New Look Limited Edition
£30 Scholl @ Debenhams

£7 Warehouse @ Debenhams
£27 Dune @ Debenhams


Needs no introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...