Thursday 16 August 2012

My Cambridge Satchel!


Well, I am not sure why I've taken so long to share this with you, maybe because I've been too busy using it (or the truth be told, I wanted to give it a fair run first and the school holidays has seen me out and about everywhere so it's had it's share of trips!).  I am majorly in love!  The colour is antique gold and I bought the 11" classic size.  In different lights it can be gold, bronze, greeny copper, it literally goes with everything.  I was a little worried about the size but it is just perfect on me, enough for my purse, phone, lippy & keys.  Having not been able to use my handbag collection much for the last 6 months (baby bag is so big it covers us all), it's been so nice to feel like I have my own little bit of me back in the form of my own bag.

I found the service brilliant, it arrived in less than 48 hours, and I managed to get at 50% off thanks to the Today Show promo!  The leather smells amazing and is well made and stitched.  I love that you can have them made personal with the initials.  I went for the blind script option.  They currently have a Summer sale so go grab a British made bargain handbag!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...