Monday 20 August 2012

Clashing Brights & Miu Miu

Well my Topshop green dress finally got it's outing.  I really enjoyed wearing such a bright colour compared to my usual staple of neutrals.  It must have been the sun's influence as I decided to throw in a second bold colour of coral/orange on my nails.  Following through with the black zip up the back, seen in the pictures here from my previous post, I added black shoes, stud rose earrings, necklace and clutch.  I received some lovely compliments on my colour choice, so I will definitely be venturing into some brights again soon.




Dress - Topshop
Necklace - Primark
Earrings - Topshop
Clutch - Miu Miu
Shoes - All Saints

Discovery from recent trying on session's - new bra's needed!  Putting it off again as probably the only item I hate shopping for (yes, there actually is something I dislike shopping for) but they are so old and shapeless and I need to practice what I preach about the foundations to any good outfit.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...