Tuesday 7 August 2012

Future Wish List

What with being on a roll recently with my shopping habbit and actually finding items I have been looking for for a while, I am taking a back seat to take stock (nothing to do with the bank statement of course) of what I have and need.  After my blog Wardrobe Maintenance I had a huge clear out but didn't tackle the jeans drawer as I wanted to do it at a later date post baby.  This now needs to be done and some more order restored to the wardrobe.  I like to move things around as often as I can to refresh my clothes and remind me what I have.  I am not saying I have an abundance but we all get stuck with grabbing what is safe and easy to put on, especially when children are involved.

However, I wouldn't be me if I didn't have my eye on a few items....a denim jacket.  Now I have never really been a massive fan as personally I just don't think I ever really found one that suited me.  It seems to be a item that is in many a celeb wardrobe, especially where maxi's are concerned.  Being of the shorter variety I am not a maxi fan (although I love the style just not on me) but I do wear a lot of tunics which I think one could work just as well with.  Once budget and searching time allows, I will be on the hunt!  In the mean time, here are a few of my favourite's so far!

Firetrap @ House of Fraser, £56
Zara £29.99
Miss Selfridge £28
Warehouse £45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...