Saturday 14 July 2012

Wardrobe Maintenance Client

So I have been helping the lovely T over the last couple of months (blog about that once finished!) and one of the things I really recommend is a hook somewhere where you can hang new items of clothing or plan an outift.  Visualising it is great however having something stare you in the face is unavoidable!  With new purchases I like to hang them first on my hook (placed on the inside of the wardrobe door) just to make sure I am investing in an item I need.  To help T do the same I found this lovely hook currently on sale in Laura Ashley for £6.30.



I also have the below on the wall next to my mirror from Dunelm Mill.  At £16.99 I think this is a handy bargain/  Not only does it look good even if it was just an arty piece but so useful to have next to my mirror when trying things on.

We are having a trip to Ikea soon to look at more organisation idea's for her wardrobes as we have made huge progress in clearing out, now we need to focus on making it user friendly and accessible!






 My hangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...