Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bicester Village Wet Weather Gear

I took a trip to Bicester Village for a new rain proof jacket, thankfully North Face had replenished their stock before the week-end crowds hit.  I grabbed this for a bargain £39.90, needless to say due to our current climate - I have lived in it!  I love that the hood can tuck away neatly and it is so easy to roll up and put in a bag.  I can hand on my heart say this is 100% water proof, it has been thoroughly tested!


I have been after the large North Face gilet for a while now (currently have a very slim one which I can wear under coats).  At £100+ I have held off, but my luck was in again and managed to get one for £46.90 - I had to emphasize this point to the husband who thought I was crazy at buying such a garment now!  I love this bright cheerful colour and find gilets so handy with the children as there's not so much bulk on my arms weighing me down.

Reiss had a great sale on, a coat for £55, 80% wool, but not in my size.  I even took my sister back a few days later but the size came up large on her.

Finally I found these little gems from Mulberry.  All leather, £89 if only they fitted!  I am normally a 4 but they came up large.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...