Saturday 21 July 2012

Hair Care



I have naturally wavey hair and was 'bought up' by the hairdressers to use mouse.  Obviously with GHD's my life changed & I went sleek.  However now with school runs I rarely have the time to run the straighteners through my barnet.  I use Kerastase serum with my GHD's but alone it is not enough and I still frizz like Monica.  I am permanently looking for a product that is less sticky than mouse yet provide's me with a loose natural wave that I don't have to use my straighteners with.  Answers on a postcard please!


I have just tried the John Frieda colouring foam as it was on offer in Tesco and recommended to me by a friend as easy to do myself.  I usually go to my hairdressers as home kits started to fail to cover my grey a few years ago, however my current budget doesn't allow for such an extravagance.  Well, after flicking it on my babies nice white curtains, doing the school run looking like a witch (it was supposed to be dark brown) with the back of my neck stained and hair up (kindly pointed out by the husband when he got home), I have decided I will not scrimp and scrape again on my hair colour.  Leave it to the professionals, especially when you are as clumsy as me!  The product over all wasn't bad though!

3 comments:

  1. There isn't one! I have tried every product on the Planet since I was about 14, even the hairdresser has given up on trying. If I fancy anything other than straight I have to create it with ghds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least I am not alone! I have tried the salt water spray options but they make it like straw! Odd that I end up straightening my naturally wavy hair with GHD's to get the texture I want only to curl it using the GHD's again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glamrosie - you crack me up! The only answer I can think of is to start training your little one to straighten your hair whilst you sort the baby out!! Get her multi-tasking from a young age and you can't go wrong. Haha - can you tell I'm not a mother myself!? I'm sure you always look fab whatever you do with your hair xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...