Saturday 5 May 2012

My Handbag Personal Shop

Check out this handbag, £79.99 down to £26 in TK Maxx! All leather, dustbag included, I snapped up all 3 they had left! 1 for myself (of course!), 1 for my sister, 1 for my friend. I love shopping and enjoy a bargain that I can also share with friends and family. I am always texting pictures to them asking if they want something I've found. Just an example of one of my best finds for a personal shop!





The M&S top below didn't work out. Was far too long on me (am a shorty), but the colour's were great on me which is a shame. Always worth a try.

PS Can't wait for Marc Jacobs cosmetic line! Am a huge fan of his (handbags especially!)



3 comments:

  1. Really hoping I'm the friend you bought one of these for!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, I am so sorry Jo! I am already in trouble with another friend for not getting her one :( I promise if I see anymore, I will buy the lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally believe you would grab the lot too!! haha x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...