Monday 18 October 2010

All the M's! Make-up, Magazines & Monsoon!



My 5 minute get out the house make-up tips!
Powder (just to take the sheen off and even over complexion), use a large brush to sweep upwards (into skin) then downwards (to dust off any access). Cream eyeshadow, to brighten up eyes, making them look clean and fresh. Eyebrow pencil then gel to set. Quick eye-lash curl, then lashings of mascara. Sweep of bronzer or rose coloured blusher depending on my mood (tanned or English rose!). Under eye concealer, dab/pat, no rubbing in this delicate area! Finally a lick of gloss or tinted lip balm, then run out the door!

Magazines
Don't forget you can get a years magazine subscriptions using Tesco clubcard vouchers from as little as £9.50 (that's for Marie Claire). I subscribed to Elle for a year - £11, I do the shopping it's my little treat! If you know anyone else who regularly buys magazines, do a mag swap! My friend has Grazia so we exchange regularly!

Shop of the week
Monsoon's Fusion range. Check out the fab dress and cardy below. Some great 'wow' pieces for the coming party season.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...