Wednesday 17 May 2017

My Little GlossyBox Treat

I  know, I know, don't go falling off your chair - two blog posts in the space of 4 days!  However this was too good not to share.  An offer dropped into my inbox for 50% off Glossybox's May box (use code GB50) and it becomes £5 instead of £10 (total of £8.25 including postage).  I'm not one to sign up to subscriptions so it will just be a one off for me but this little lot arrived and for £8.25 it's an absolute bargain.





I'm a huge Paw Paw fan, if you haven't heard of it, buy the box alone for that (as it's over £5 alone). It's like a less medical scented Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and a staple in my house hold!  The kids always use it for cuts or sores, it has the smoothest silkiest texture that glides on over grazes perfectly.  As for the other products, well I always use scrubs and foot creams and the little make up set and blusher are just the icing on the cake.  Be quick if you fancy a cheeky treat as they are selling out quickly (so they tell me!). 

PS Make sure you cancel your subscription by the 14th of the month if you don't want to carry it on.  Or, like me, forget and get an extra months treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...