Sunday 15 January 2017

Some New Season & Super Sales Buys

I was super impressed with what River Island had to offer today - lots of gorgeous floral embroidery going on.  I couldn't convince my client to invest in a piece so I thought I'd share them on here just in case one of my lovely readers fancied some instead!

Shirt/Jacket £42
Jacket £48

Cold Shoulder Top £35
Stripe Crochet Top £35 
Naturally Topshop didn't disappoint.  There's some lovely Spring colours coming through in their jeans.  My client bought these and they looked absolutely gorgeous on her so I would highly recommend them.  They were a great stepped hem length and shade - willing on our next season!

Jamie Authentic Jeans £42 
Lace T-Shirt £22
Mesh Midi Dress £49
The sales are starting to get a little messy in stores now but don't be put off with the great deals online.  The discounts are pretty good - Zara especially.  They even have a section of over 60% off - yes, I headed straight to that tab!  I was hovering over this coat but got side tracked.  I tried it on in store and at £49.99 for 64% wool (originally £129) I couldn't leave it behind (the collar is detachable if diamantes aren't your thing!).

Check Wool Coat £49.00
Their coats are definitely worth a browse.  I popped a feather down jacket as my 'Bargain Buy' in the week for £19.99, the yellow has sold out but there is a khaki still online.

Down Jacket £19.99
Camouflage Jacket £19.99
I've also kept an eye on Boden's clearance section.  I love their knitwear and this jumper is in my basket as they've just given me a £10 birthday voucher.  I haven't checked out just yet though! Originally £99.50 with 80% wool, this is now £49.75.

Iris Jumper Ivory
Iris Jumper Red/Pink

Shop wisely people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...