Sunday 30 October 2016

Autumnal Inspiration

I saw this jumper in Marks & Spencer whilst shopping with a client the other week (I must say, of all the shops we went into, she did the best out of them!).  I love a white/cream jumper as find them so useful as a base colour for outfits.  This one however had a little something extra with the embroidery which was absolutely gorgeous.  My only disappointment was what is was made from, come on M&S, you are better than that, I know you can make things to last!

Floral Badge Jumper £39.50

I also spied this knitted tank at £19.50 but at that price I'm guessing there wasn't a lot, if any, wool involved.  I can't find it online but I'm sure it will still be available in store.  A great Autumn piece that would be easy to wear - I'm thinking some black wet look style or leather leggings!


I loved this pop of colour on a darker background from Warehouse.  Sometimes it's nice to have a few 'Winter' tee's tucked away for a smart casual night out to pop on with jeans.  The red would be a great colour to pick out and use elsewhere in your outfit, be it a red lipstick or nails. 

Pop Daisy Spot Tee £29

My Autumn has shaped up a little like this though!  Proper school mum attire, a spotty fun cashmere jumper from Boden and obligatory hooded puffa!  

Jumper; Boden
Jacket; TK Maxx

PS Uniqlo have their cashmere on offer for a short amount of time, £69.90 down to £49.90!  Crew and V Necks available in a selection of colours.

Crew Neck Cashmere Sweater £49.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...