Tuesday 3 November 2015

The Bargain French Connection Dress & Dune Shoes

I blogged about this French Connection dress back in August as it was heavily discounted down to £36 and I loved the print.  John Lewis had my size in and with free delivery to my local Waitrose I took the plunge and ordered it.  It's a classic shape with a dipped hem at the back and was so comfortable on that I kept it despite not having an occasion wear it.  Fast forward nearly 3 months and it finally made it's debut for a 40th birthday bash.  Along with, wait for it.... the Motorbike Insurance shop window.  Never let it be said my husband thinks as he paps me.  I give up!


Also making her debut on my blog is my wonderful mate who was eager to be featured - in all her glory!  I had the giggles, it's not a great shot but it's real and she's now got her wish.  (And yes, fancy dress was optional!).


The Dune shoes were a recent purchase - another discounted buy as there was extra off of them so they worked out at about £22 from House of Fraser.  I have a real thing for suede shoes, they are just my favourite.  I never used to be one for an ankle strap as I always found them uncomfortable but for some reason this last few years I can cope with them.  I love the nude colour of these and the heel is brilliant - not too high.  They still have them in grey for £20 in a size 4 and 5 if anyone's interested.  The black and blue are full price at £69.  I will insert the link here.  



French Connection still have the dress available in black or orange for £60 however the green (which was the heavily discounted colour) is out of stock.


I kept everything simple as there was a lot of pattern going on with the dress.  Just my little black Miu Miu clutch and some diamond earrings, that was it! 


Dress; FCUK
Bag; Miu Miu
Shoes; Dune


2 comments:

  1. You have bagged some fab bargains Natalie....love the dress and shoes! You have gotta love John Lewis for their click and collect haven't you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good aren't they, so handy to collect in Waitrose as don't have a local John Lewis x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...