Friday 25 September 2015

Outfits Round Up

I did warn you in my last post that the Boden Alice shoes would feature heavily in my round up so there are no surprises here!  They really have been a great addition to my wardrobe.  I reach for them so much, I love that they don't fall off as easily as a ballet pump when I'm sitting.  I'm almost worried I may tire of them but that's not stopped me wearing them so far.  Needless to say, they've been worn with jeans - a lot!

School run attire!
Sweater; Marc Jacobs
Jeans; Zara
Shoes; Boden
Work mode with a client!
Cardi; Zara
Bag; Ugg
Jeans; Topshop
Shoes; Boden
I tend to forget about this Ugg bag in the Summer months as feel the sheepskin is just more Winter however the sun decided to shine brightly when I took it out to play!  It's a great hands free sized bag, just enough room for some essentials.  

Ugg sample bargain for £27 a few years back now. 
A denim on denim day!
Shirt & jeans; Topshop
Boots; Gap
Off out to a friends for the evening - with popcorn of course!
Jumpers; Cos
Jeans; Zara
Bag; Prada
Shoes; Boden
Park time after school!
Jeans; Topshop
Watch; Tag
Sunglasses; Chloe
Shoes; Boden
A monochrome day - love the back to this jumper!
Jumper; Rag & Bone
Jeans; Topshop
Trainers; Nike

13 comments:

  1. Those gorgeous Boden Alice shoes are certainly earning their pay per wear aren't they Natalie! Love them with your Zara embroidered jacket, that looks stunning on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are aren't they Michelle! Thanks so much x

      Delete
  2. The shoes look fabulous, Natalie. So versatile and perfect before it gets too chilly! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Boden Alice shoes....They just keep getting better and better with their shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree, I've already got my eye on some for this season! x

      Delete
  4. Such cute shoes. Really love them with the embroidered jacket from Zara. Great look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do love that embroidered Zara jacket. It looks lovely on you. I see they have it in the dark colour way too - I may need to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo - I've kept away from Zara on purpose, I'm off to have a look now, oops! x

      Delete
    2. Yes love it. But I don't tend to wear a lot of black on top so pleased with the one I've got. Such a gorgeous top. Cheaper when purchased in Euro's too! x

      Delete
  6. They are so nice in that colour. They totally look fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...