Sunday 11 January 2015

The Outfit Post

Just a little round up of some of the outfits that I actually remembered to take a photo of over the festive period!  Starting with my eldest's Christingle service.  It's always cold in the church so I opted for my large coat and a thick knit.  I bought this coat years ago (I am thinking about 4 years) in the Brussels Zara.  At the time I remember writing a blog post on it as I was desperate for the Topshop big animal fur one but I had too many people around me shouting loudly not to (and Bet Lynch!).  This seemed a more subtle coat and a compromise.  I am so glad I took the leap with it, I love the fit and years later, I still dig it out and feel good in it.  Done up or not, I just feel it falls really well. 

Coat; Zara
Jeans; Topshop Baxter
Boots; Ash Jalouse 
Jumper; Alice Temperley 

Boxing Day madness, my sister and I decided to head to Bicester Village and to be honest, it really wasn't that bad.  We were really lucky with a car space and from there on in, it all seemed to fall into place.  There were queues but they moved fast (apart from Ugg, we refused to wait in that line).  My Ash boots are becoming a firm favourite, the heel is really great for walking in.  They have broken in so well and I don't think I've worn a boot this much in a while.  Another Zara coat as well!  This was bought in the sale last year.

Hat; Vintage
Coat; Zara
Scarf; Moschino
Jeans; Topshop Joni
Boots; Ash
New Years Day saw me drive into London to take my sister shopping for her birthday.  We had a great day roaming around, it was fairly quite and again, the Ash boots served me well.  I forgot to get a full on shot but you get the gist of it!

Scarf; Dents - cashmere
Jeans; Topshop Joni
Leather Coat (just seen); Miss Selfridge
Bracelets; Tiffany, Valentino, Annie Haak
Bag; Chanel
Boots; Ash Jalouse
Lastly, my eldest's birthday a few days later and more shops - but this time the Disney Store!  I layer up when shopping as I hate getting hot and flustered (usually happens when the sales are on.....) so I can easily peel layers off.  I mixed up prints and dragged out an old sale purchase from Accessorize.

Scarf; Accessorize
T-Shirt; Topshop
I didn't get a shot of me on my birthday (besides the cheesy grin one outside VB's store in the last post!) but yes, you've guessed it, the Ash boots were worn again.  What did I wear before I had these?!?!


4 comments:

  1. Oh stop it! I so want a pair & think I'm going to have to invest next Winter! I love your Accessorize scarf! It's so cheerful! You look amazing in that hat too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously would buy another - the lighter pair for Summer! They are THAT good. Thank you, such an old scarf, I think I paid something silly live £5 for it in the sale but you're right, it is very cheerful x

      Delete
  2. How cute do you look in that hat?
    Love the scarf with tassels in the last photo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a huge hat person until I bought this! Had to be the right one I suppose! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...