Monday 21 July 2014

The M&S Sale - Be Quick!

I am supposed to be wrapping teacher's and anniversary presents not to mention packing for a few days away but I couldn't not share with you some amazing finds online at M&S.  Here is what I've bought.

Pure silk skirt for my eldest daughter (adjustable waist band as well).  £6.99 from £32.  Buy it here.


Mens suede belt, £25 down to £5.99.  This is for me!  I ordered the baby pink as well but it was marked so I returned that one but I love this coral colour more.  It is the perfect width, not too skinny or fat, result!  See it here.


Excuse the creased shorts, it was the end of a long day!
In keeping with the coral theme, this 100% cotton jumper was £35 down to £12.99 from their Limited collection.  It is fairly chunky so not for now but will be perfect when it starts cooling down.  Find it here.  (Size 18 left only at time of publishing this post!).


Another 100% cotton item, this Conran duvet set, £89 down to £28.99 (with pillow covers).  I was looking for something with more grey in it but still some white and the taupe stripe also breaks it up.  Yet to christen it but I don't doubt it's quality or style.  Find it here.


I always do bulk orders for M&S.  It's so easy to collect in store the next day and return to them too and I would rather do that and not miss out on sizes.  There were however some items that didn't make the  cut (bank was pleased, I was not so, especially on the cashmere front).  

Pure cashmere t-shirt £69 down to £24.99.  It just came up too large and boxy on me, but I adore this so urge someone to try it as I will be happy that I've at least given the amazing purchase to someone else!  Sizes 10-18's left, find it here.  I also ordered an apple green one for my Mum but her's didn't fit either (and is now completely out of stock).  



These Italian made shoes (from the Made In Italy range) were £175 and finally went down to £26.39 but all out of stock.  They just didn't work on my feet but boy were they amazing.  Boxed with dust bags, the whole shoe was leather and so well made.  See here (just teasing you now, I'm sorry).






Now these weren't in the sale but at £19.50 for a leather slider I thought they were a bargain.  Better still, today they have 20% off so are £15.60.  I so wanted these to work as I have a black sandal style hole in my wardrobe but they came up deep.  Fully recommend though, another well made pair of shoes M&S.  Find them here




Moral of the story, hunt down those bargains when M&S go to 70% off!  I put in keywords such as silk, cashmere, leather to find items I love.  Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. WOW now that's what I call a bunch of bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have picked up some amazing bargains......really love the Autographs shoes, they are absolutely gorgeous! My friend also got lucky in there and managed to pick up a lovely pair of white sandals for just £4.99, can't go wrong for that price! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a fantastic shopper Natalie so no surprised you do it for a living! The sling backs are so lovely such a shame they didn't work on you! The sliders are a total winner though! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...