Monday 21 April 2014

The Night Before.......

The eye op!  I'm having my eyes lasered tomorrow so please bear with me on posting blogs.  I was aiming to be organised and write in advance but the Easter week-end has been none stop, literally. The two little ladies are now tucked up snoring and I'm about to have a Horlicks to ensure I try and get some good sleep.  My eyesight is pretty horrendous.  At 10 years old my Mum realised I couldn't see the birds in the trees - I thought this was normal.  I have been saving and waiting years so it is pretty major for me.  In my teens it was a vanity thing having to wear glasses but now nearing my mid 30's, it's completely a pain in the rear and more about convenience (contact lens tolerance is getting worse with age).  Luckily my eldest helps me when I put my specs down and can't find them! I keep telling myself I've done childbirth twice, this will be fine but it's not helping much!  


In the mean time, I hope you've all been taking advantage of the bank holiday week-end offers. Finally after about 9 months of looking we have sorted out our new bed (I don't take decisions lightly, I really don't).  Apart from that, I only have some amazing J Crew purchases to share when I'm back up and running.  However, they are from the US so I've been sneaky with the prices!  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter break and are full of chocolate. 

11 comments:

  1. Hope it all goes well tomorrow.

    And can't wait to see your J Crew steals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Natalie. You'll be so glad that you did it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie lots of luck, I'm sure you'll be fine but can understand the nerves.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this done 10 years ago. It was one of the best things I ever did. There was NO pain. Just use your eye drops exactly as they say, and you'll be fine. I am now 45 and still don't need glasses. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting - my eyesight is abysmal but now I'm also getting long sight so I'm not a good candidate - I have varifocals already!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got everything crossed it all went well darling. Can't wait to hear all about your Jcrew purchases - prices here are bonkers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It didn't go Fiona :( Wasn't allowed it done and not ever. Have something wrong that laser would only worsen my sight. Absolutely gutted. Years of waiting for my eyesight to stop deteriorating to get them lasered, then saving, then battling them down on price then 2 consultations prior to the surgery to then be told they would not do it. Tomorrow's a new day but for now, I'm having a Baileys! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...