Wednesday 17 July 2013

My Fab TK Maxx Shorts

I know I know, I luck out when it comes to TK Maxx, and these are no exception.  Tommy Hilfiger, RRP £110, my price £18!  My, they are so comfortable and the perfect length for school runs.  I wore this combo last week when it was cooler in the mornings.  The shirt is an old Topshop one, and belt also by Tommy but bought at TK Maxx a few years ago for £15!  Flips flops are ancient Faith ones but the flesh/pinky colour works well with the shirts pinks.  A smiling photo taken by myself, pat on the back for me, I'm getting there after nearly 2 years of blogging, I'm slowly getting  there! 



I've worn them again today with a plain grey tee-shirt and a more casual flip flops.  They feel amazing, such good quality, I am thrilled if you can't tell already.  Love finds like this, my favourite kind of bargain shopping.

Follow this link for my Becksondergaard scarf give away!

6 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the shorts - and we need to see more of your gorgeous face especially with those cute bangs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really must check out TKMaxx again. Last time I went it was rubbish and I am so envious when people manage to get lovely stuff at bargain prices! Well done, they look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it! If you ever come to Dublin, I'm dragging you to a TK Maxx and trailing behind you so that I can benefit from your amazing eye for a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never find treasures like this! They look gorgeous well done (new follower) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thank you all. TK is definitely about the thrill of a find, a treasure hunt, it's not a guaranteed purchase place!
    Helen, your on!
    Thank you my new follower, lovely to hear from you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, I love the shape:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...