Thursday 17 January 2013

Some More Of My Sale Finds And Recommendations For You

For those of you who follow my blog, you may remember me saying I had missed out on a French Connection dress I saw in Bicester Village as thought at £50 it was still pricey.  I then tried to order it in December for £30 but the wrong size was sent and they didn't have my size to send.   Finally I get my dress!  And all for the amazing price of £6.66!  Ok I cheated a little, I had £25 of vouchers from BrandAlley due to several errors on their part which I now thank them for!  Don't forget to check out their Outlet section, this is where I found this, some great items at a fraction of their original value.  I thought I'd share an image of Pippa Middleton in the dress as I haven't worn mine yet.  (And no, I didn't realise she had it until after I became obsessed with tracking it down when the wrong size was sent to me!)

Looking a little nondescript on the hanger


But pretty fab on Pippa!

A few more TK Maxx clearance items.  This Tommy Hilfiger top/sweater was £8 and I found it in store.  I love this fresh blush pink colour for Spring.  I can see this with turned up pale denim jeans and some ballet pumps.  I love great finds like this, quality brand at a silly price!



I found this Twent8Twelve (formally Sienna Miller's label) 100% silk tunic for £25 on line.  It was originally £250 and the silk is outstanding.  Even better than the Whistles dress I blogged about here - so that's saying something!  Another Spring season find but I'm done with my cashmere jumper purchases - for now!


I love this mini floral print


Now for my recommendations;

The next three are from Tesco believe it or not.  The cardigan I thought was exceptional value for £18 and is 100% cotton (no acrylic - yay!).  All current season stock.






Some more amazing clearnace deals from TK Maxx, selling fast so hurry if there's any you fancy.

RRP£199 now £27, I'm tempted!

(next two images can't enlarge any more as the quality gets worse, but you get the gist!)
John Galliano 100% silk scarf RRP £109, now £21

£49.99 down to £22, only size 3 left - damn

ToyWatch for £20, another pop of colour for Spring (yes I'm blogging about Spring whilst it's snowing...)

I previously blogged about this dress last year (see this post) and it's now on sale for £59.  The Mathilde  dress from Coast, originally £160.  This classic black dress has a twist at the back, giving it that something different.  An effortlessly chic dress, a great addition to any wardrobe.


And finally - I'm sharing my 'Pot of Dreams' ! With Birthday and Christmas money all finally spent (phew, that was burning a hole in my pocket), I am now on a self imposed ban and saving.  Well, I am trying anyway!




2 comments:

  1. I keep reading blog posts at night on my Kindle Fire but am rubbish at using the keyboard and keep meaning to go back in the morning to leave a comment and then do it two days later. Aargh. But I meant to say that all the TK Maxx finds are brilliant and I would be happy with any of those finds. Quite envious of the twenty8twelve tunic top but I have to say I'd have to shorten it or it would be a dress on me. A very short dress at that. And mixing in a bit of retail therapy with the food shopping never hurt anyone did it? Makes me happy about going to the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it doesn't matter when you do it Sue, it's nice that you do it at any time!
    I can't wait to wear that tunic! And I will admit, the clothing section in supermarkets does make the whole shop a lot more appealing, even if it is only to grab something for the kids! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...