Sunday 21 October 2012

Pregnant and need a Party Dress?

Well I've found this little gem for you!  Whilst scanning the Matalan website the other day for a dress featured in this post, I stumbled across this.  Now I can't see that it is actually advertised as maternity wear which is strange, but the images definitely show a bump!  I love the simple detailed embellishment on the caped sleeve and the fabric looks loose, stretchy and comfortable.  The price is amazing at £22, I never wanted to spend a lot on maternity wear as I felt cheated that it wouldn't be part of my wardrobe for long.  If you wanted to add some more sparkle, you could easily add a large bib type necklace which are available at reasonable prices from places like Primark.


Front

Side

Back

Bib style necklaces from Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...