Monday 1 October 2012

Hen Week-end Outfits

I had the pleasure of afternoon tea at The Dorchester then drinks in a Mayfair bar for my lovely friend's Hen Party.  24 hours minus the little ones meant one thing - heels!  For afternoon tea I opted for some cropped trousers with a frilled top and fitted blazer, finished off with my animal print Dolce & Gabbana shoes (courtesy of Bicester Village and a huge discount!).  I felt the shoes added a little fun yet sophistication to the outfit!

Top - Miss Selfridge
Blazer - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - Dolce & Gabbana

Next up was the evening outfit.  There was a black and gold theme so a good excuse to bring out this gold sequinned number!  I kept the top and shoes plain and simple with a silk vest and nude shoes adding a little extra boldness with the jewellry to balance the look out.


Top - French Connection
Skirt - New Look (Limited Edition)
Shoes - Marks & Spencer
Necklace & Ring - Primark
Earrings - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...