Wednesday 21 March 2012

My Rushed Outfit!


So I had my first outing the other night post baby and had only 20 minutes to look half decent! Planned the outfit whilst feeding so threw on leggings, tunic, cropped leather jacket and boots combo but the make-up needed a little more work. Having had just pressed powder on in the day, I used my Bare Minerals over the top (no time to strip and start from scratch) and it worked a treat! Neutral eyes and then I used my Chanel lip liner as wanted a bit more colour on the face, but felt my lippy was too bright for the occasion (a school mum had invited me to a little village fashion show to raise funds for the pre-school). Not sure where the brain wave came from (very infrequent these days!) but I put some lippy on my hand then next to it some Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and used the lip brush on the end of the liner to mix and brush on my lips. It was subtle, glossy, not sticky and stayed put! Horrah for actually using the lip brush supplied with the liner (my Mum will be so proud!). There was also enough left on the brush for school run the next morning! A touch of my favourite Laura Mercier hand cream - no need for an over powering perfume for such an event and I was good to go. You really do get what you pay for, that hand cream just lingers, even after a hand wash. I just love it!

I have just purchased some of Marks & Spencers no VPL pants - lush! Brazilian cut are my favourite, more than a thong, less than a pant! Off to buy some more, at 3 for £10 they are not at all bad price wise. I fully recommend.

Tunic and grey top (just seen underneath) both H&M, Leggings - Topshop, Boots - Dune, Jacket - Miss Selfridge, Bag - Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...