Wednesday 18 March 2015

Outfit Post

I feel like I'm MIA a lot at the moment with posting, tweeting etc. - apologies, life is just so hectic right now!  Before I pop out to do some work this evening here's what I wore at the week-end for a kids party I took my youngest too.  I must say, these Topshop Leigh jeans are literally lived in.  They are a navy blue but a really really soft denim - almost borderline not a denim.  They are my go to trouser for comfort, easy for running after children are a great fit and style.

Coat; Zara
Jumper; Alice Temperley
Jeans & Boots; Topshop
Bag; Prada

I wore my Alice Temperley jumper which pretty much matched the colour of my boots then added some colour with my Zara coat.  Nothing new purchased here, just some great staples working well from my wardrobe.


I even braved a bare ankle (but did have trainer socks on!)
I love the big collar and colour of this coat
The bobble's on this jumper made me buy it!

16 comments:

  1. I'm still loving those Topshop boots Natalie & I adore that Zara coat on you, the colour is just gorgeous.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, me too, so glad I got them in this colour too. Yes, I'm not normally one for a lot of colour but I love it when I put on that coat, it always cheers me up! x

      Delete
  2. Hello *waves* You sound like you are a busy bee. I am bracing myself for my little ones 3-4 week Easter break!! You are looking lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just not really sure where this year has gone already - can't believe we've nearly done a whole term and it's Easter! You have 3-4 weeks? Oh my, I am going to struggle with 2 weeks lol! x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous look, Natalie. Love you in this colour. Those boots were a great buy! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they were Lynne, plenty of wear so far. Must remember to put a second coat of protector spray on them soon! x

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous as ever Natalie and I agree with Lynne you really suit that pink of your coat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great colour, I really should invest in it more often! x

      Delete
  5. I wish I'd kept the strawberry coat but I couldn't as mine smelt all chemically when it arrived and even after leaving it to air for a while, the smell lingered. So back it went. But it's a darned lovely coat. I shall just admire you in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame Sue, I think it would have really suited you too x

      Delete
  6. So pretty - very jealous at your youthful looks! Coat is such a good colour too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is plenty of grey hidden in my hair believe you me Fiona! x

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous pop of colour with the coat Natalie! I too am in love with your boots....was watching a pair in my size on eBay, they went for so much money!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo - really? In some respects I wish I'd kept the black too but I do love this lighter colour and have plenty of black boots x

      Delete
  8. Love the colour and cut of that jacket - perfect for Spring (if it ever properly gets here!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know, I just wish it would get into full swing now, I'm done with Winter! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...