Thursday 19 June 2014

The One About The Bows

I had a lovely afternoon out with some girlfriends last week, we were so fortunate with the weather and met up for Afternoon Tea (and a little light shopping!).  I didn't want to overdress so opted for my loose jeans then dug out an old top that I nearly got rid of in my clear out recently.  It wasn't a style top I would normally purchase as isn't very long in the body and just sat on the hips but it worked perfectly with these jeans.  

Top; Holister
Belt; Alice Temperley
Jeans; Gap
Bag; Prada
Sunglasses; Prada
Shoes' Bally Switzerland
I decided on my favourite court shoes from Bally Switzerland but then as the shoes and back of the top had black bows on I added my bow belt as well!  





I know I've mentioned the Dior Nail Glow before (Sue, I owe you, it's a life saver!) but haven't shown you the effect.  It makes your whites white and your pinks pink!  This was literally one quick coat as I jumped in the car, allowing it time to dry whilst I drove. 

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute and all the bows work beautifully. Brilliant outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit - you look lovely Natalie...and thanks for reminding me about the Dior Polish - really need to check it out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril. If you go into a store selling it - try on the tester pot, it really is that easy to throw on in a store! I did all my nails in minutes whilst I was talking to the shop assistant about it and an hour later, I was back buying it! x

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit and the bows work brilliantly. H xx Thanks for the tip about the nail varnish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit - I love this so much. I am obsessed with bows, ruffles all those sort of details! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really know I was until I started piecing the outfit together and realised I had a bit of a bow thing going on!!!x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely perfect Natalie - love the first photo of you.

    And yep - that Dior Nail Glow is a miracle worker isn't it? So easy to apply - even I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it is Sue, thank you so much for finding it and sharing x

      Delete
  6. So cute! I love your bow obsession Natalie! Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...