Sunday 29 July 2012

The Cambridge Satchel Company





Finally with the Summer holidays upon us, me and my little ladies made the most of the sunshine in our back garden.  They were good to me and let me catch up on my stack of Look magazines.  This led to a new bag crush, The Cambridge Satchel Company - I think I am behind in just finding out about this little gem!  A great collection of colours and sizes but best of all - you can have them personally initialled!  Prices start from £74, they are all leather (all handbags should be in my opinion!) and made here in Great Britain!  Loving the pastel limited edition range above.  Saving up!
(PS this is not a product endorsed blog, although I would be very happy and willing to test one......!)

1 comment:

  1. oooh - what great pressies these would make - love them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...