Tuesday 20 December 2011

Maternity Jeans

Well I had resigned myself to thinking that for the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy I was going to have to continue with the leggings and tunic combo, then be done with leggings for a good few months after the birth just out of sheer boredom! But then low and behold I stumble across Dorothy Perkins maternity wear, with 30% off and bagged a pair of black skinnies for £21! Wow! What a difference a change of scenery makes to your bottom half! Grabbed a very long vest & fairly long jumper that has some stretch in it and I feel like a new woman! I am very pleased with them, they are so comfortable, provide a bit more warmth than leggings and opened up my wardrobe, happy Mummy = happy baby! Who would have thought it, after all the shop's I've tried, Dorothy Perkins have made a great, affordable, well fitted pair of maternity jeans, thank you so much Dotty P's! Click on the blue Dorothy Perkins to see the pair I bought.

Happy Christmas and Sale (!) shopping everyone!

PS Still so pleased with my Bare Essentuals make-up. Used the primer sample when I went out the other day and considering investing in this also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...