|Bag that day; Balenciaga|
If you're anything like me, you will love a nosey post like this! This was a 'I have no kids with me' bag hence only one token child 'ish' thing but I do generally lug around this hefty lot with me all the time. I am a 'just in case' kind of person. I won't bore you with pictures of what's inside everything, we will be here all day but here's a few close ups.
These four are always with me without a doubt;
- Miu Miu purse
- Lulu Guiness zip pouch; most probably intended for cosmetics but holds all my families gift cards and coupons, yes I have a coupon purse....
- Gucci cosmetics pouch; I don't tend to take my makeup out with me, it's purely a lip balm, mirror, lozenges, plasters, hair grips kind of pouch
- Smythson business card holder
- Mini iPad with read leather case; this is new to me, I'm not an iPad fan but it is perfect for travel and size wise brilliant to hold. I am in love with it already (and I don't often say that about technology pieces!). Just in case any of you have saved up your Tesco vouchers, it's their double up promotion period and iPads are included, hence I got mine for next to nothing!
- Mini filofax; I refuse to use the calendars on my phone, I like pen and paper for diaries
- Gucci sunglasses
- One Direction tissues (I did tell you at the start there was a token 'child ish' thing included, these are them!
- Dior Nail Glow; I painted on the go that day
- And finally, believe it or not, a Mulberry tape measure. You never know when you need to measure something......
So does anyone else carry this much with them on a regular basis? Aside from the nail polish and iPad, the rest is pretty much standard in my bag. I have tried to cull it, but the one time I leave something behind, I need it. Obviously sunglasses aren't needed come the Winter months!